Re: new website, nothing happening

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: new website, nothing happening
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 21:42:37 +0100

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 10:14:11AM -0700, Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) wrote:

>> What about having some screenshots of easy-to-use editors?
>>
> http://lilypondtool.organum.hu/uploads/RTEmagicC_lilypondtool-screenshot.png.png

Hmm.  Doesn't lilypondtool include a piano keyboard or something
like that?  Also, the text is a bit hard to read, although
admittedly it would be hard to create a screenshot that looked
good and had readible text in 400 pixels wide.

Would you like to add a different screenshot, or have a "click
here to enlarge" additional picture?  If not, I guess I can just
dump that picture on the page.

Cheers,
- Graham