Re: position text markup relative to barline

From: Daniel McBrearty
Subject: Re: position text markup relative to barline
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 18:04:05 +0200

thanks that looks exactly like it, but still no joy :

melody = \relative c' {
  \clef treble
  \key c \major
  \time 4/4
  { \melodyintro
    \mark \markup { \musicglyph #"scripts.segno" }
    \repeat volta 2 {\melodychorus
                     \mark \markup "Fine"
                     \bar "||"}
    \alternative {{\melodyvone}
                 {\melodyvtwo}}
 \bar "|."
 \override Score.RehearsalMark #'self-alignment-X = #RIGHT
 \mark "D.S. Al Fine" % I am invisible ...

but that does seem to be the issue - add a dummy bar and all is well
(except the unwanted empty bar)

 \bar "|."
 \override Score.RehearsalMark #'self-alignment-X = #RIGHT
 \mark "D.S. Al Fine" % now I'm good!
 {s1}

--
sax, clarinet, guitar, vocals, composer