Re: Ancient tablatures

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Ancient tablatures
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 18:13:54 +0100

Francisco Vila wrote Monday, October 05, 2009 4:01 PM

Thankyou, Trevor and Valentin. As you possibly imagine, this goes
about converting to LilyPond to a Finale+Fromino user, a guitar
professor colleague of mine. He lost his purchased Fromino
installation after one of his routine HDF+WR
(HD-formatting-and-Windows-reinstalling).