Re: Lilypond 2.13.5.0 mingw

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Re: Lilypond 2.13.5.0 mingw
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 20:12:07 +0200

Graham Percival schrieb:
On Sat, Oct 03, 2009 at 05:50:52PM +0200, Helge Kruse wrote:
I read in the info-lilypond mailing list that the version 2.13.5-0 is available. I found the software at the download site ... but not for Windows.

The 2.13.5 release appears to have been completely bungled by me;
the mingw installer didn't get built and I didn't notice, and the
OSX stuff (the great new feature of 2.13.4) isn't working.

I guess we'll start working on it on Monday.

Ah, I see. Please dont feel goaded by me. I was just curious, if the download site hasn't just be updated with the new link, or if the mingw port has stalled. But I'm glad to here it will probably available in the next week.

Thanks,
Helge