Trouble installing lilypond-2.13.4-1.mingw.exe

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Trouble installing lilypond-2.13.4-1.mingw.exe
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 19:16:35 +0200

Hello,

I read about the new version, so I wanted to give it a try.

When I try to install it I get an error message:

|GNU_Lilypond 2.13.4 for Microsoft Win...|
|Previous version of GNU_Lilypond found  |
|Unistall the old version first.         |
|                   OK                   |

So I uninstalled the 2.13.0 with the uninstaller. But I got the same message again. I can re-install 2.13.0 and uninstall it again to get a definite state. But the error remains.

Is there any method known to install Lilypond 2.13.4-1 on a Windows XP SP3 system?

Regards,
Helge