Re: Have a title page, but also default headers on first score page

From: Frank Steinmetzger
Subject: Re: Have a title page, but also default headers on first score page
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 18:22:29 +0200

Am Samstag, 29. August 2009 schrob Nicolas Sceaux:

> You (Frank) have to change the footer markups. Have a look
> at oddFooterMarkup in ly/titling-init.ly: change the `first-page'
> predicate call to a (to be written) `second-page'.

Actually, I tried that out of the blue, hoping this keyword would exist. But
it gave me an error message.

> \paper {
>     %% this is `first-page' from ly/titling-init.ly slightly modified
>     %% (see the "1+")
>     #(define (second-page layout props arg)
>       (define (ancestor layout)
>         "Return the topmost layout ancestor"
>         (let ((parent (ly:output-def-parent layout)))
>            (if (not (ly:output-def? parent))
>                layout
>                (ancestor parent))))
>          (if (= (chain-assoc-get 'page:page-number props -1)
>                 (1+ (ly:output-def-lookup (ancestor layout) 'first-
> page-number)))
>           (interpret-markup layout props arg)
>           empty-stencil))

Ah ok, you're defining second-page yourself. In Ironically, I'm now in dispute
with myself about which is better - copyright on first or on second page. :-D
--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
begin signature_virus