Minor releases?

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Minor releases?
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 11:48:53 -0400

I don't see any straightforward way of seeing a changelog or
anything which tells the differences between minor releases.
I think I can justify x.x.1 on one machine and x.x.2 on
another, but I would like to know what the differences are
to avoid open manholes.  Is there a CHANGELOG somewhere,
and wouldn't it be a good idea to have that information on
the Documentation or Download page in some form?  Regards, daveA

--
Very easy guitar music, solos, duets, exercises.  Intermediate guitar
solos, theory, banjo, harmonica.  Free download of technical exercises