Re: RE: horizontal/vertical text spanner alignment

From: Patrick Schmidt
Subject: Re: RE: horizontal/vertical text spanner alignment
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 14:33:39 +0200

Hi Nick & Neil,

thank you for your solutions! Are there any typographical
"rules"/recommendations for the style of string indication number extenders. In
my guitar editions I can find both solid and dashed lines.

regards,
patrick

PS: @Neil: Sorry that the snippet in the snippet repository escaped my notice.
I just looked into the snippets list (documentation) and didn't find anything
appropriate in the toc. This snippet doesn't seem to be included in the
snippets list?!
-------- Original-Nachricht --------