Re: Re: Re: Re: different lyrics with different alternatives

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: different lyrics with different alternatives
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 16:42:13 +0200

On second thought,  this new approach that uses only addlyrics is the
best. Simply put a line of lyrics that contains 1st stanza plus 1st
alternative, plus 2nd alternative, plus the rest. Then add a second
line for the repeated fragment. I think comments explain all, ask
again if not.

\relative c' {
  \time 4/4

  \new Voice {
    \repeat volta 2 {
      c4 d e f |
      g a b c |
      d c b a |
    }
    \alternative { { g1 } { g2. g4 } }
  a b c a | g f e d | c1 \bar "|."
  }
  \addlyrics { Do re mi fa sol la si do re do si la  % 1st stanza
               sol                                   % 1st alternative
               sol, sol                              % 2nd alternative
               la si do la sol fa mi re do.          % and rest.
             }
  \addlyrics { Do re mi fa sol la si do re do si la  % 2nd stanza

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org