Re: LilyPondTool 2.12.848 BETA

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: LilyPondTool 2.12.848 BETA
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 20:06:11 +0200

2009/7/8 Mark Polesky <address@hidden>:

> Francisco Vila wrote:
>> I am using this 4-page file for my tests.
>
>> {
>> c'1
>> d'1
>> e'1
>> f'1
>
> Fransisco, you can get the same thing like this:
>
> \version "2.13.2"
> music =  { c1 d e f g a b c b a g f e d }
> \relative { \repeat unfold 46 \music c \bar "|." }

I'm afraid not; what we want for testing LilyPondTool's reverse (or
direct) point-and-click feature is an input text that gives an
one-to-one relationship between note names and glyphs on the
multiple-page PDF. Try your code on LilyPondTool and move the caret or
point-and-click a note on the PDF viewer and you'll know what I'm
talking about.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org