Re: website draft 4, help wanted

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: website draft 4, help wanted
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 09:19:20 -0500

Werner LEMBERG wrote:

I suppose this your piano piece is written for Qwerty Uiop[1], the
Gelatine Prince from 2364th dimension, who actually plays piano with
his jelly feet...  IMHO, using `Hände' is better.

Haha! I wasn't aware of the Qwerty Prince, but perhaps a dedication line is in order. I've changed it to "Hände."

    I strongly recommend that you and your wife read this extremely
    funny book -- the original is in German, where the prince is
    called Qwert Zuiopü. :-)

I've placed a request at the public library. Thanks for the recommendation. Sounds like an excellent summer read. :)

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com