Re: Lilypond and Jazz chords

From: Tao Cumplido
Subject: Re: Lilypond and Jazz chords
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 11:32:04 +0200

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Fri, 29 May 2009 16:21:21 +0200
> Von: Grammostola Rosea <address@hidden>
> An: "Carl D. Sorensen" <address@hidden>
> CC: lilypond-user <address@hidden>
> Betreff: Re: Lilypond and Jazz chords

> Do we have an Jazz/pop chord expert on the list (I'm sure he/she exist)?
> And who wants to help with this?

I wouldn't call myself an expert but I do know some display methods for chords.
I don't know if pop chords differ much from jazz though but if it's for sharing
knowledge on jazz chords count me in.
I could make a table with a rough overview of the variations for chord names I
am aware of and maybe some information on different typographical approaches I
know of.
This could be expanded then if such a group is to be found for this subject.

Regards,

Tao
--
Nur bis 31.05.: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate und
Telefonanschluss nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02