RE: disappearing slur

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: RE: disappearing slur
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 14:35:19 +0000

Hi Tom,

> In the following snippet,
> \slurDotted \slurDown a [(gis) b-4 e-0 fis-1 gis-3] |
> inclusion of the predefined commands make the a-g# slur simply
> disappear. I don't know what to do about this, as I appear to be
> following the Notation Manual exactly.

1. I assume these are supposed to be eighth notes? [Don't forget to include
*all* relevant code when posting to the list! ;)]

2. The slur is there (which you can confirm by zooming in on the PDF and/or
using ragged-right = ##f), it's just very small and dotted! You'll have to
adjust the dot size and/or separation size and/or slur thickness to compensate.

Hope this helps,
Kieren.