Re: Lyric problem when alternative begins with a rest

From: Tim Rowe
Subject: Re: Lyric problem when alternative begins with a rest
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 23:27:29 +0100

2009/5/12 James E. Bailey <address@hidden>:

> I don't know about several emails, I know of
> mine, http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2008-10/msg00533.html
> where I posited exactly this, and mats helped me to understand that,
> although cumbersome, putting the repeats into every voice was the way to go.

Unfortunately, although that works fine on notes, and it works on
lyrics as long as no alternative begins with a rest, I can't get it to
work in my case where an alternative begins with a rest but does
contain at least one note :-(

At least I've advanced beyond questions with a simple "read the
documentation" answer ;-)

--
Tim Rowe