Re: Why do Lilyond Engravers have inhibitions to store their score in Mu

From: Hajo Dezelski
Subject: Re: Why do Lilyond Engravers have inhibitions to store their score in Mutopia?
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 12:13:31 +0200

Hello Wilbert,

It was not my intention to kind of "force" you to submit the score to
Mutopia. It was more a general reflection about the interactions
between Lilypond and Mutopia.

On topic: I havent worked with Google code yet (only with the other
apps). Could you describe in short how you organized your workflow?

Hajo

---
... indessen wandelt harmlos droben das Gestirn