Re: How to get a single notation of clifs, keys, or others?

From: Wei-Wei Guo
Subject: Re: How to get a single notation of clifs, keys, or others?
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 07:42:57 +0800

Hi Mats,

> If you just want a clef, for example, and nothing else, the easiest is to use
a stand-alone markup command:

> \markup{ \musicglyph #"clefs.G }

Stand-alone markup is right what I need. The \markup command works for me.

I have a further question. Is there a list of musicglyph? I still don't know
how to get, for example, a tie, a slur, or a short piece of pure staff.

> For the white border, I seem to remember that some solutions have been posted
on the mailing list.

I have searched in the mailing list and get this post

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2008-06/msg00440.html

I have tried those methods mentioned. The method in Lilypond user document
doesn't work. mogrify in ImageMagick works but since I'm writing a extension
for Sphinx, I hope there is a primitive method provided by Lilypond.

Thanks for your help!

Best wishes,
Wei-Wei