Re: fermata below the barline

From: Hajo Dezelski
Subject: Re: fermata below the barline
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 17:56:42 +0100

Hello,

the first solution produced an error:

"Warnung: Zwei gleichzeitige mark-Ereignisse, dieses wird verworfen"

The second of the snippet database seems to work. Sorry that I didnt
find the solution. I searched through all manuals and snippets list
and overlook the repository. Next time I know better.

Thanks for your time

Hajo

---
... indessen wandelt harmlos droben das Gestirn