repeat percent and chords

From: Kees Serier
Subject: repeat percent and chords
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:41:35 +0100

Hi,

I want to have the percent sign for a duplicate chord in the next
measure (in \chordmode). The examples in the manual are all with notes,
but I only see it with chords in the music I use.
I changed the two e:m chords for the following: \repeat percent 2 {e:m}
What happens is that in the second measure, instead of the percent sign,
there is nothing (in the MIDI file no chord is played on that measure)

I'm using Lilypond 2.12.2 (dutch) and the manual version 2.11.65 (newest
I could find)

Thanks in advance,

Kees