Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 0.7.8 released

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 0.7.8 released
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 16:32:05 +0100

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 03:19:26PM +0100, Wilbert Berendsen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Frescobaldi 0.7.8 has been released.

I really like Frescobaldi. It makes working on LilyPond scores much more
fun. Good work !

I have a question.
I'm working on a score that I have split into a music.ly file with only
the notes and a score.ly with all the score layout stuff.

The score.ly has

        \include "music.ly"

The music.ly ends with a comment/command to point Frescobaldi to the
correct file for running LilyPond

        %%master: score.ly

If I load music.ly in Frescobaldi, I can now preview my work in the PDF
viewer. Good.

My score.ly produces more files: Some different parts and midi are
generated when running LilyPond.
But if if go the LilyPond-->Generated Files menu ... It is empty!

Is it possible to fix this ? Shouldn't Frescobaldi now and show what
files are generated by the file that is specified with the %%master
command/comment ?

If I load the score.ly masterfile in Frescobaldi and run LilyPond I can
see the results in the Generated Files menu. But that's not what I need.

--

Martin Tarenskeen