Re: Vim with LP syntax coloring on Mac OSX

From: Daniel Hulme
Subject: Re: Vim with LP syntax coloring on Mac OSX
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 23:46:16 +0000

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 08:07:14PM +0100, Helge Kruse wrote:
> Jonathan Kulp wrote:
>> I'm having trouble getting vim to do Lilypond syntax coloring on OSX.
>> I have it all working fine on my Linux machines but I'm doing something
>> wrong on the Macs.
>
> Does anybody know a good vim version for windows (including coloring,
> syntax help, etc.)?

The one available on the Vim website works just fine. It also links to a
64-bit version, which I use every day.

-
"So long  as we  avoid  accepting  as true  what is  not so,  and always
preserve the right order of deduction  of one thing from another,  there
can be nothing  too remote to be reached in the end,  or too well hidden
to be discovered."   --  Descartes, 269 years before Kurt Gödel was born