Create a midi file when .ly don't have any \score tag

From: Sylvain MICHEL
Subject: Create a midi file when .ly don't have any \score tag
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 14:24:15 +0000 (UTC)

Good afternoon,

I have a problem. I have generated a .ly file from a musicXML file but I don't
know where to write the \midi { } statement because there isn't any \score { ...
} in the file (it works because I generated pdf and png without errors). I am a
real beginner so I don't know what to do.

The file is the "elite" example from the musicxml website.

What can I do ?

Thank you for your help.

P.S : I join the generated file.