WikiLily

From: Mike Blackstock
Subject: WikiLily
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:10:03 -0500

No, it's not dead. We closed our office in a hurry - my employer 'flew the coup' as they say. I expect to have WikiLily back up and running before summer. Been studying the mediawiki hooks stuff and all that and working on a _javascript_ gui for beginners - they can deposit notes right on the staff and stuff like that. Plus the lilypond rendering is done in the background with ajax calls to the server. 'xajax' is pretty nifty.

Cheers,
Mike