Editorial Annotation

From: grisu_76
Subject: Editorial Annotation
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 07:17:51 -0800 (PST)

Hello everyone!

I am searching for a possibility to put a trill-sign as an editorial
annotation within parentheses, i.e. (tr)

I used the following expression:

roundTr = \markup {\center-align \concat { \bold { ( } \musicglyph
#"scripts.trill" \bold { ) } } }

but when I'm using it in the code as f.i. ^\roundTr, the trill-symbol and
the leading parenthese are printed one upon the other; the trailing
parenthese is printed correct;

Could someone, please, help me with this task?

Thanks in advance!

Regards, Christian