Problem wit grace notes

From: Zbyněk Burget
Subject: Problem wit grace notes
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 14:36:38 +0100

Hi again,

I find one more problem. This time with grace notes at the beginning of score, where is multiple staves. If one of staves begins with grace note {\grace, \appoggiatura, \acciaccatura), instrument name on first line is not printed and key, time and clef signs are printed unreasonably. If more simultaneous StaffGoups are defined, missing instrument names (and unreasonably engraved key, time and clef signs) are at all staves in staff group, in which is staff with grace note.

Example:

\score {
  <<
    \new Staff {
      \set Staff.instrumentName = #"Instrument 1"
      \set Staff.shortInstrumentName = #"I1"
      \key d \major
      \time 2/2
      \relative c' {
        d4 e fis gis
        a1
    \new Staff {
      \set Staff.instrumentName = #"Instrument 2"
      \set Staff.shortInstrumentName = #"I2"
      \key d \major
      \time 2/2
      \relative c' {