Re: LPT: Autocomplete problem

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: LPT: Autocomplete problem
Date: 18 Feb 2009 21:45:47 +0100

Sidekick must parse it.

 ---- Original message ----
From: Francisco Vila <address@hidden>
Sent: 18 Feb 2009 12:02 -08:00
To: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) <address@hidden>
Cc: lilypond-user <address@hidden>

2009/2/17 Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) <address@hidden>:
> I know this, it happens to me with non-English keyboard layout. Is it true
> for your users as well?
> Please file a bug on sf.net/lily4jedit

Now this doesnt happen (yet).

What I don't understand is what triggers the appearance of defined
variables in the list of autocompletion candidates.
A simple file, saved, processed, viewed, first does not propose these
variables and then suddenly something happens and it starts doing it.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org