Re: Newbie question: Brief alternative lyrics-and-notes during repeat

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: Newbie question: Brief alternative lyrics-and-notes during repeat
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 18:05:51 -0600

aliteralmind wrote:
This is exactly what I'm looking for, thank you Jon.

Your example code taught me big time. Thanks for the help. I haven't tried
the following yet, but I think I also understand now, how to make this work
both with or without a second verse of lyrics. A combination of two versus,
and two VOICES, where the second verse uses the second voice.

:'  )

Glad to help. If you haven't already made it all the way through the tutorial in the Learning Manual, then you should do that, too. Since you're a programmer you'll pick this stuff up a lot quicker than I did. Best,

Jon

--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com