RE: Note shifting with multiple voices

From: Nick Payne
Subject: RE: Note shifting with multiple voices
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 21:52:53 +1100

After a bit of fiddling, this gives pretty much the desired output:

\version "2.12.2"

\relative c'' {
    << {
        d8. e16 \once \override Dots #'extra-offset = #'(0 . 0.5) c8. d16
b8. c16
                \once \override Dots #'extra-offset = #'(0 . 0.5) a8. b16
    } \\ {
        c8[ b] \once \override NoteColumn #'force-hshift = #1.5 b a a[ g]
                \once \override NoteColumn #'force-hshift = #1.5 g f

Nick