custom drumstyle-tables with custom noteheads?

From: Tao Cumplido
Subject: custom drumstyle-tables with custom noteheads?
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 10:41:07 +0100

Hi All,

some time ago Neil Puttock helped me out to create a function that returns
different notehead-stencils depending on the duration-log.

Now I was wondering if this procedure could be somehow integrated in a custom
drumstyle-table but just using the functions-name in the style-field won't
work, e.g. (snare parallelogram #5 0).
Then I tried to figure out more about the standard settings which can be used
here, i.e. cross, diamond, xcircle, slash, etc. but everything I found out by
means of \displayMusic and (display)-scheme internally resulted that all those
definitions are lists if am not mistaken ( 'cross or (quote cross) is list,
isn't it?).
Well, after this way turned to be a dead end I tried to search all files of the
installation on more information on these defintions but didn't find any. Not
even somewhere in the source I could find those.

I don't know what else I can do to find out how this works internally on my own
and if what I want to do is actually possible, so any help here is greatly
appreciated.

Regards,

Tao
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger01