Re: piano notation element

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: piano notation element
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 00:40:40 +0100

2009/2/7 Antanas Budriūnas <address@hidden>:
> Hello,
>
> in piano scores when a particular note (chord) in the upper staff
> should be played with the left hand, a bracket of inverted "L" shape
> is placed before that note.
> I believe it is either in LP documentation or in Snippets, but
> unfortunately I can't find it.
> Could you point me please...

Possibly something like

LH = \markup { \postscript #"0.2 setlinewidth 0 0 moveto -1 0 lineto 0
-5 rlineto stroke" }

A good design would have taken into account the pitch instead of
having a fixed height, but I could be a starting point anyway.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org