songbook from Lily scores

From: Zoltan Kota
Subject: songbook from Lily scores
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 08:50:57 +0100

Hi,

First of all I would like to thank to the developers and all members
of the lilypond community for this nice program! :-) It really makes a
good job.
I have been using Lily for a year now, and I have several music scores
as separate lily files. I would like to make a songbook including
them, with cover page, table of contents, correct page numbering, etc.
How should I start? What sectiones should I learn in documentation?
Lilypond-book? Any useful info and tips are welcome!
Thanks!
Zoltan