Re: Persian musical koron and sori

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Persian musical koron and sori
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 23:14:47 +0100

On 1 Feb 2009, at 22:35, Behnam wrote:

LilyPond now has the capability to typeset these, if one can get hold of glyphs, and produce correctly tuned MIDI files.

I may be able to produce the glyph (with some additional studies) but I can only support you in getting the code for it.

It would be great - I searched for that on the Internet and could not find it.

Graham Breed or Kees van den Doel on the LilyPond list may know better exactly what might be needed.

  Hans