Re: Modern Codas

From: David Stocker
Subject: Re: Modern Codas
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 13:38:42 -0500

I'll submit it within the next day or so.

Thanks,

Dave

Carl D. Sorensen wrote:
Dave,

Thanks for the contribution.  Can you add it to the LSR, which is where we
archive useful stuff like this?

Thanks,

Carl

On 1/7/09 9:52 AM, "David Stocker" <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello everyone,

Attached is a .ly file with automated commands for displaying modern
coda directions commonly found in Jazz and popular music that I've set
up for my own use (with some helpful directions from some individuals on
the list--Thanks!). I hope others may find it useful as well. Compiling
the included "example.ly" file will illustrate the results in actual music.

If anyone has comments or suggestions, feel free to send them along.

Regards,

Dave