Re: New LilyPondTool version available for testing

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: New LilyPondTool version available for testing
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 15:41:05 +0100

Look at http://lilypondtool.organum.hu/demo.html

Tim Slattery wrote:
"Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)" <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

for more advanced LilyPondTool users I released a new version.

Installation instructions:

- Install Project Viewer plugin from Plugin Manager (it's a new dependency)
- Replace LilyPondTool.jar with the following file:
http://www.organum.hu/fileadmin/lilypondtool/2.11-r1/LilyPondTool.jar
and download
http://www.organum.hu/fileadmin/lilypondtool/2.11-r1/julie-0.1.jar

Can you give a clue what this is and what it does? I find no
description, only the jars (which implies that it's a Java system).