Re: percussion beaters

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: percussion beaters
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 13:22:00 +0200

2008/8/14 Stefan Thomas <address@hidden>:

> but how can I open this file? Where do I find it?
> I don't have the source-code of the documentation and I don't know how to
> compile it.

Oh, I forgot you weren't using the source code... As Mats said, the
snippet is already in the percu-related snippet list on
http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/input/lsr/lilypond-snippets/Percussion.html

However, if you do want to include it in one of the documentation
pages, please tell me which section it is and I'll see if I can add it
for you (not verbatim though, since it's quite a bunch of postscript
lines).

Cheers,
Valentin