Re: Please forget LM MG NR IR SL AU

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Please forget LM MG NR IR SL AU
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 21:23:56 +0200

2008/8/12 Nicholas Wastell <address@hidden>:

> If you don't like the rtfm questions, don't answer them.  There are,
> fortunately, some folks on the list with an ounce of patience and good
> manners.

Graham will probably not answer that, but... if you had been following
discussions on -user and -devel for more than a few months, I think
you would feel sorry for having written that. There's a reason why
Graham can afford being... whatever he is (though, granted, you can
hardly guess this reason from such mails as this last one).

Hint: please have a look at
http://schlitt.info/applications/blog/index.php?/archives/541-10-golden-rules-for-starting-with-open-source.html
(I learned a lot from this page in my days).

Regards,
Valentin Villenave.