Re: How to add double barlines to a gregorian chant?

From: Dominic Neumann
Subject: Re: How to add double barlines to a gregorian chant?
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 19:51:31 +0200

Thanks for your quick answer - it works good!

Now I´ve got the problem, that I cannot press this short piece into
one line. I use a special paper size because these songs will be
printed in a small songbook. Can you give me a hint why I can scale
everything down but LilyPond inserts a break everytime even if there´s
obviously enough space to print it in only one line?

Is there a simple way to place the star symbol exactly under the breathe symbol?

Thanks, Dominic

\version "2.11.44"
\include "gregorian-init.ly"

#(set-global-staff-size 10)