building docs

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: building docs
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 21:27:49 +0200

I've almost got all of my errors sorted out. Making the documentation fails for me with:
dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _hebrew_shaper_get_next_cluster
  Referenced from: /usr/local/lib/pango/1.6.0/modules/pango-hebrew-fc.so
  Expected in: flat namespace

dyld: Symbol not found: _hebrew_shaper_get_next_cluster
  Referenced from: /usr/local/lib/pango/1.6.0/modules/pango-hebrew-fc.so
  Expected in: flat namespace

Is this related to the discussion on the developer list?

or, is there something that I'm missing. For what it's worth, I'm building on osx, and I'm not using macports (if it's something that's automatically taken care of by a macports thing)