Fwd: LilyPond

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Fwd: LilyPond
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 09:53:39 -0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carl Bouchaux <address@hidden>
Date: Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 4:49 PM
Subject: LilyPond
To: address@hidden

Hello,

I'm Carl from France.
First excuse me for my english...

I just discored your soft and i'm very happy about it.
I'd like to write some drums parts and probably I'll use LilyPond.
But i lake something for that.

I need to write fingered for right or left hand.
I'm looking for that since two month.

The best i found it's a musixtex fonctionnality.
You can see a sample on the 'rigodon.pdf" (join)
The creator used \textbullet and \textopenbullet for that.

Musixtex is very hard for me. I prefer the Lilypond syntax.

Is it possible to do that with it ?

Thank you for your answer
Best regards

Carl