Re: Beaming sixteenths sandwiched in a triplet

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: Beaming sixteenths sandwiched in a triplet
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 22:33:55 -0500

It works fine in 2.11.51

Jon

Matthew Rowles wrote:
That sort of beaming is broken in 2.10.33.

I think that it is fixed in the current dev version... (but I'm yet to
try it out)

2008/7/15 Chris Canipe <address@hidden>:
I'm struggling in my attempts at beaming two sixteenths in the middle of a
triplet. Is this possible with automatic beaming, or must one result to beam
counts?

I've attached an example showing my current output and my desired output;
code follows:

\paper{ ragged-right=##t }
\relative c'' {
    \time 4/4