Re: where can one find the default settings

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: where can one find the default settings
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 08:21:02 +0200

For most grobs LilyPondTool's code completion and instant help function
provides the default values by automatically walking the interface tree and
parsing the documentation and the SCM files.
LilyPondTool's most important goal is to reduce the tedious seeking in the
reference manual.
However one limitation is that currently there is no public interface for
generating the code completion database for arbitrary LilyPond version, so for
the newer grobs the instant help documentation and default values may be
missing.
Anyway, I hope you tried LilyPondTool before asking for the default value. :-)

Bert