Analysis Brackets with dashed lines

From: Hugo Ribeiro
Subject: Analysis Brackets with dashed lines
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 12:29:22 -0300

Thanks all who helped me. This is the example of a Bach Invention analysed by Kent Kennan. For the brackets I used:

\startGroup \endGroup as normal brackets.
\[ \] as dashed lines in the up part of the staff
\startTextSpan \stopTextSpan as dashed lines in the bottom of the staff

I also copied the arrows from the Flamenco template and used as a markup in the lyrics context and in some notes.

I am attaching because it may be of some use for someone in the future...

Hugo