Shifting headers (title, composer, opus, etc.) vertically upward

From: Drew Levitt
Subject: Shifting headers (title, composer, opus, etc.) vertically upward
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 15:36:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I've recently started using LilyPond and generally love it - picking up
tweaks was a little difficult at first but I'm now able to move around most
objects just fine.  The exception, at the moment, is that I don't know how
to change the (vertical) position of pieces of the \header block - I want to
move the title, composer, poet, etc. text bits vertically upward on the
first page so that more systems of music will fit on the page.

I imagine I need to \override some object's #'padding, #'Y-offset, or
#'extra-offset, but I can't for the life of me find (on the forum or in the
manual) what that object is!  Any help or advice here would be hugely
appreciated.

Thanks,
 - Drew Levitt