Re: Problem with accidental not appearing

From: Peter Johnson
Subject: Re: Problem with accidental not appearing
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 08:51:58 -0700 (PDT)

Yes - just remove or comment out the second \partial 16 instruction.
Barlines, repeats, and accidentals all look right.  Remember, a repeat mark
is not a barline.  Here's the new snippet code.

#(set-default-paper-size "letter")
#(set-global-staff-size 19)

\header {
       title = "Sharp now present"
       enteredby = "GLM"
}

\version "2.11.46"  % necessary for upgrading to future LilyPond versions.

allemande = \relative c {

       \clef bass
       \key e \minor
       \time 4/4

       \repeat volta 1 {
               \partial 16 b'16
               \appoggiatura {e,,16[ g']} b8 c16( b) a( g fis e) e( dis e
fis) b,8( c16 a)
               b8.( dis16) fis( a) g fis g( b e) ais, b8.
       }
       \break
       \repeat volta 1 {
               %\partial 16
               fis16
               \acciaccatura a,8 fis'8.( g16) a( fis g b) dis,( e fis c)
b8.\trill( a16
               e16 e''( d) b( c) a( fis) dis'( e) b g e e,8.

\book {
       \score {
               \allemande
               \header {piece = \markup {ALLEMANDE \tiny {"(" \note #"4" #1