Re: Snippet 204 for 2.11 (was Metronome marks)

From: Risto Vääräniemi
Subject: Re: Snippet 204 for 2.11 (was Metronome marks)
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:52:07 +0300

On 10/04/2008, Matthias Loitsch wrote:

>  But I'm surprised that this is not a standard feature... Changing rhythm like
>  that, is a very common request in my opinion, and should be as easy as
>  \tempo 120.

Yes. That would be nice.

However, I've now used mark & markup to specify the tempo markings
with notes, too. If I use \tempo in the beginning of the piece the
thing is aligned to the closest note and I would like to align it
either on the key signature or time signature just like I do with the
textual tempo markings.

Can you tell me if there is there a way to change the alignment of the
\tempo mark? In the similar way as break-align-symbols in
RehearsalMarks.

-Risto