Re: double fermata

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: double fermata
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 18:19:03 +0200

That's a bug! I have already commited a fix in GIT. Waiting for the next release,
you can add the following lines to your file:
\layout{
 \context{
   \DrumVoice
   \remove Multi_measure_rest_engraver
   \consists Multi_measure_rest_engraver

(If you think it looks strange, the problem was that the engraver was added
twice and when you do \remove it removes both copies so you have to add
one back afterwards.)

  /Mats

Orm Finnendahl wrote:
Hi,

 on DrumStaffs I get two fermatas on multimeasure rests, normal Staffs
work as expected (see below and attached pdf).

Am I doing something wrong?

\version "2.11.42"
\score {
<<