Re: position of text

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: position of text
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 19:06:57 +0100

2008/3/29, Hugo Leonardo Ribeiro <address@hidden>:

> I have just created a Lilypond list in Portuguese for those who can't manage
> to read or understand the manual or posts in English. So, I would like to
> invite all those who can write in Portuguese to sign in this group.

Great! I'll mention it in the "LilyPond Report"'s next issue.

By the way, the list archive automatically removes every mail address
that is given here, so if anyone wants to find it in the future, you'd
better mention the following URL:

http://groups.google.com/group/lilypond-brasil

Good luck and long live LilyPond-Brasil!
Cheers,
Valentin