Accordion notation: registers, stradella

From: George_
Subject: Accordion notation: registers, stradella
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 21:59:17 -0700 (PDT)

I play the accordion, and sometimes receive hand-written music, which for
purposes of legibility and to provide additional copies to scribble all over
when I am learning, I would like typeset onto a computer and stored
electronically. This is all well and good, except I can't find out how to do
two things on Lilypond:

1) Somehow represent the different registers used on the accordion and in
accordion music (circular, not rectangle)
and
2) Represent chords in the Stradella bass system.

Is there a way to do this on the present version of Lilypond, and if not,
could this be implemented into a future version please?

Thanks.