Re: Lillypond software

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Lillypond software
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 17:46:47 +0100

I you got a PDF, the main program has done its work and exited. You
only interact with the program by means of what code you write in the
input file. The program only compiles this code. Please, read the
tutorial and start learning the language.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org