Fwd: A question about Lilypond

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Fwd: A question about Lilypond
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 11:15:16 -0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Galen Toews <address@hidden>
Date: 11 mrt. 2008 01:11
Subject: A question about Lilypond
To: Han-Wen and Jan <address@hidden>

Dear Sir,
    I have been using Lilypond for only half a year, but I sure enjoy
it. I have now run into a problem. In the attachment you will see a
type of clef that is not presently available in your program. A
neo-mensural c3 is very close but a line out. The symbol is very
similar but the lines and spaces maintain the same noteheads with the
letters, in my attachment, as a treble clef. I have version 2.11.34 of
Lilypond. I have always known this symbol as a quartet clef which
would be interpreted as meaning the top staff (and sometimes the
bottom staff) has been rearranged for male voices. Can you help?
Thanks, Lowell Toews.