Re: Introducing OrchestralLily: A package to easily create complex orche

From: Arjan Bos
Subject: Re: Introducing OrchestralLily: A package to easily create complex orchestral scores in lilypond
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 16:11:10 +0100

Sent from my iPod

On 2-mrt-2008, at 17:57, Reinhold Kainhofer <address@hidden> wrote:

I'm happy to finally present my latest project:

    OrchestralLily

    A package for lilypond to easily create orchestral scores
    Version 0.01
    http://wiki.kainhofer.com/lilypond/orchestallily

Reinhold,
This looks like a very impressive macro package. Looking at your wiki and studying the .my file, I get a sense that it has the potential to get Lilipond to the next level. Not unlike what LaTex did for Tex.

Unfortunately, the music I'm writing mainly polyphonic classical guitar music on one star. So I can't use of for now, bit I'll definitely keep a weather eye open for it.

A.J.